- 1991 -
1991 Ocean Yachts 42′ 42 SPORTFISH
Additional Information Available
OCEAN 42 SPORTFISH
6-71 JOHNSON & TOWER 485
- Get More Info -
Twin 485 HP Johnson & Tower 6-71 Detroit Diesels and a 8 KW Onan Generator!
The 42 Ocean was one of the new generation sport fish's introduced in the early 1990's. They had a more streamlined appearance than previous models including a revised hull with additional transom deadrise and a shallower, slightly longer keel. These changes made for improved handling and a better rough water ride. With the optional 485 HP Detroits the boat will cruise at 26 knots and top out at 30 knots.
The teak interior is arranged with a walkaround double berth in the forward master stateroom and a double (plus a slide-out single) berth in the guest stateroom. The galley is forward in the salon, opposite the L-shaped dinette, and a icemaker aft, adjacent to the sliding salon door.
The cockpit is loaded with a full array of fishing amenities including cockpit controls, bait freezer, transom door, tackle locker, large fish box, and a in-floor livewell. Additional features include a hardtop, new set of outriggers, bow pulpit, stainless steel bow rail, stainless steel cleats, 3-large deck hatches, fresh & saltwater washdown, electric windless anchor, remote operated spotlight, and 50 amp shore power service.
This boat was just completley painted in Alexseal from the rubrail up. Interior carpet has just been replaced and new Corian countertops have been installed in the galley and above the aft salon icemaker. In the galley you will also find a new stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher, new stainless steel Summit fridge/freezer, new Summit glass cooktop, stainless steel sink, and a Sharp convection microwave. On the starboard side aft of the galley there is also a new ultra leather convertable couch.
Electronics include a Northstar 958 gps/plotter, Furuno FCV-1100L sounder, Simrad AP16 autopilot, Raytheon Ray 210 marine VHF, Danforth compass, and a Clarion XMD3 marine radio with marine MTX speakers.
If you are in the market for a 42 Ocean this is a must see!!
- 1-24000 BTU AC/Heat unit in the main salon & 1-16000 BTU AC/Heat unit for forward cabins
- Forward master berth with queen size bed
- Guest cabin to starboard with double berth and a pullout single berth
- Full head with shower, marine toilet, and sink
- Main salon with up-kitchen, dining area, ice-maker, and a ultra leather convertable sofa
- Corian countertops
- Stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel Summit fridge/freezer combo
- Stainless steel Kitchen Aid Dishwasher
- Summit induction glass cooktop
- Sharp convection microwave
- Northstar 958 plotter
- Furuno FCV-1100L sounder
- Simrad AP16 autopilot
- Danforth compass
- Raytheon Ray 210 VHF
- Clarion XMD3 Marine radio with MTX marine speakers for flybridge and cockpit
- 8 KW Onan Generator with 1304 hours
- 50 AMP shorepower service
- Marine charging system
- Johnson & Tower 485 HP Detroit Diesels
- Dual throttle controls with engine sycronization
- Cockpit controls
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Automatic bilge pumps
HULL & DECK
- 3-large deck hatches
- Stainless steel rub-rail
- Stainless steel bow-rail
- Stainless steel cleats
- Electric windless anchor
- Factory installed in-deck baitwell
- Bait freezer
- Bait-prep station
- Lots of rod storage on the tower
- Transom door
- Fresh & saltwater washdown