47 ft Chris-Craft 1973
BTC Price: 3.839US, Wickford REQUEST INFORMATION
|47 Commander Flush Deck
|2: VT8-370M, VT8-370M ftp
47 Chris Craft Commander Flush Deck
No detail missed
Restoration and Modernization.
Open air flybridge & protected command bridge
- The Chris Craft 47 Commander is a modified – V hull, semi displacement cruiser with three staterooms, two heads a full beam salon with a custom gallery forward on the port side.
- Hull has a recently been restored and repainted with Awlcraft 2000 and her decks and topsides have been painted with Allgrip paint.
- Flybridge is massive! 3/4’s aft custom helm providing commanding views all around. Recent canvas covers and Bimini top. Electric davit, updated navigations systems, custom mast aft of the bridge.
- The Command Bridge is stately open floor plan protected from the elements. Deck are flush fore and to the sides, ladder access to the flying bridge. She features a full custom helm with ladder back helm seats on chrome posts, wet bar and entertainment system.
- Below decks all the way aft is a full beam master with custom split bunk arrangements featuring new custom made memory foam mattress. Ample storage and featuring updated head and separate shower.
- Forward through the companion way port side is a VIP stateroom with a double size bunk, featuring new memory foam mattress and access to the head across the companion way.
- Moving forward up two steps is an elegant full beam salon with custom galley forward port side. She is spacious, clean, well lit with natural lighting and all upgraded electric fixtures through out. It is just the perfect room for a relaxing or entertaining. (This is just an awesome example of a true yachting).
- Forward, down two steps is the V- Berth with split twin beds and a private head all the way forward.
- Below deck accommodations all have custom entertainment systems, bedding and ample storage.
- The entire wiring system has been meticulously replaced and upgraded as well.
- Plumbing and domestic water systems have been replaced and upgraded though out. Including all new reverse cycle heat A/C systems.
- Her engine room features multiple access to her twin 330 HP Cummins (230 hours on her rebuilds)and Westerbeke generator (250 hours).
Chris-Craft custom hardware made in Algonac, Michigan plant
Her sea keeping and handling characteristic are exceptional
One of the first fiberglass Chris-Crafts, this 47 Commander was heavily built by todays standards.
“Archimedes” is currently stored indoors and is winterized with a plan for an early spring launch.
She is available to board by appointment.
Disclaimer: FYI Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo’s Yacht Sales – New York