- 2016 -
One owner boat since new. Low Hours. Best price on the market
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
- The entryway below decks area is opened with a large door that slides to port.
- Wood floor
- Overhead deck hatch with screens.
- Overhead lights
- Samsung TV
- Air conditioning system.
- V-shaped lounge in the bow and closes to sleep two in one berth.
- Aft to starboard, there is a mini-galley with a Sharp microwave oven and another Isotherm refrigerator
- Head and shower
Below decks, has the shower in a stall to port and the toilet and sink in their own compartment to starboard.
- Full frame door
- Solid surface countertop with solid wood accents, undermount sink hot/cold waterfaucet
- Lower vanity storage
- Teak floor
- VacuFlush® toliet
- Exhaust fan
- Air conditioning vent (controls in stateroom)
- Full frame, water tight door
- Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump & teak seat
- Aft sunpad
- Stairs on each side at the end of the side decks close with stainless-steel gates.
- Swim platform with a stainless-steel boarding ladder.
- Freshwater shower and forward is a cabinet with the freshwater inlet and raw-water washdown.
- Aft the island galley with Isotherm Ice Maker and Isotherm fridge, Kenyon grill, sink.
- Lounge with a convertible backrest so passengers can sit facing forward or aft.
- Hatch in the center of the cockpit sole opens to the engine compartment.
- Transom doors access to swim platform on port and starboard side
- Cop holders
Forward Cockpit & Helm Area
- Power sliding doors (port & starboard side)
- (2) Two sofas seating areas with 1 round table
- Overhead lights
- Overhead hatch
- Air conditioning
- JL Audio speakers
- Fusion MS-NRX200i
- Tiara made the most of the space in the Q44 is bow with a two-person couch-style lounge front and center and upholstered cushions outboard on each side.
- The side and bow decks are covered in non-skid and are wide enough for passengers to sit.
- Dual search lights
- Lewmar windlass
- Cup holders and a track to secure.
- Under gunnel storage for fenders
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 435.0 HP With 368 Hours
- Onan Generator 9 Kw with 748 Hours
- Fireboy emergency fire system
- Victron Centaur Battery Charger 12 Volt 50 Amp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.