- 2019 -
2020 DELTA POWERBOATS 86′ 88 Carbon
2020 DELTA 88 CARBON
The 88 Carbon’s distinctly Scandinavian interior features incredible visibility and volume on a performance motor yacht. Designed for owner/operators or for a small crew, the accommodations include a four (4) spacious staterooms and crew quarters.
Triple Volvo IPS 1200’s power the 88 to an impressive 36-knot top speed. The IPS system includes joystick control which allows for superior maneuverability and effortless owner/operator handling.
And last but not least, the exterior decks including the large, versatile cockpit are perfectly suited for the Active Lifestyle, from fishing and diving to swimming and sunbathing.
*Trade-ins considered, seller financing options available. Some conditions do apply.
Additional Information Available
Delta 88 Carbon
- Get More Info -
The 88 Carbon's optimized hull form with semi-recessed pods lends itself to supreme speed and efficiency with minimal power, noise, and vibration. Even the windlass mechanism has been carefully executed, providing protection to the axe bow by launching the anchor away from the prow and tucking neatly away when fully retrieved and ready for running.
• Hand-selected teak floors and cabinetry
• Premium Corian countertops
• Hand-laid, vacuum-applied teak decks
• Powered passerelle and transformer device astern
• Oceanair shades throughout
• 6 Independent zones of Bluetooth audio
• 6 Independent A/V zones with TV + DVD + Apple TV
• Premium Siemens appliances
• Sunbrella covered cushions, interior + exterior
• Low-heat LED lighting throughout
• Raymarine glass dash equipment at main helm and flybridge with three screens each
• Webasto retracting sunroof
• Mastervolt CANbus system with touchscreen
• World power configuration with 50/60 HZ and 110/220 V conversion
• Dual genset
• Working air systems
• Bauer scuba compressor/hookah
The main deck salon aboard the Delta 88 Carbon is an exercise in quiet elegance.
Hand-selected tropical woods and soft Italian fabrics adorn all surfaces, inviting guests to experience sanctuary and relaxation. Ample natural light floods the main deck during the day, and the meticulous lighting design ensures a "just right" ambience in the evening.
The full-beam owner's stateroom aboard the Delta 88 Carbon comes replete will all of the comforts of home and more.
• Wine storage/chilling, en suite
• TV with power lift
• Audio/video, integrated
• Yacht management with touchscreen
• Vanity and settee
• Walk-in closet
• Master bath, en suite
• Towel racks, heated
• His and hers sinks
• Carbon fiber, deep-V hull with speed rails
• Hull structure, bulkheads, deck bulkheads, roof, deck hatches, flybridge, and engine room in vacuum-infused Diab carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell material
• Hull in white gelcoat
• Waterlines in black gelcoat
• Plumbing pipes in stainless steel and PVC
• Calculations and weight optimization by Diab