- 2017 -
2017 PRINCESS YACHTS 115′ Princess 35M
EL GUAJIRO is part of the award-winning Princess 35M range of yachts. Originally delivered in 2017, she was the star of the show of the 2018 Dusseldorf boat show and also featured in the Princess M Class marketing campaign of 2017/18.
She has a fantastic volume for the size, with a GT of 248 and superb exterior deck spaces, this is a yacht that feels bigger in most areas when compared to others in the same class. A yacht that would work equally as well as a private vessel or as a charter yacht.
With elegant exterior lines and a light and fresh interior from the Princess Design Studio based in Mayfair, EL GUAJIRO will stand the test of time for many years to come.
Having only been used lightly for private use since delivery and having been maintained to a great standard by the crew, she is a yacht that a new owner can step straight in to and use from day one.
- Originally built to comply with MCA LY3 (Short range)
- Sliding doors with folding balconies fitted both sides of the saloon
- Fresh and light interior design
- Convertible lower deck suite between one full beam and two double cabins
- MTU EPC extended warranty until end of March 2022
Additional Information Available
16V 2000 M93
- Get More Info -
Port - 1100 hours,
Stbd - 1100 hours
Generators: 2 x Onan MDDCJ 80kW
Port – 2000 hours
Stbd –2000 hours
Hours for generators and engines taken March 2021
PERFORMANCE & CONSUMPTION DATA
The below is to be used as a guide only and excludes any generator consumption. Note detail from trials in UK waters when new.
|M/Y EL GUAJIRO|
|ENGINES - MTU 16V 2000 M93|
|VESSEL POWER OUTPUT 2 x 2400 bhp|
|ENGINE RPM||SPEED IN KNOTS||FUEL CONSUMPTION IN LITERS/HOUR (BOTH ENGINES)|
Bow Thruster: ABT TRAC 75HP fitted in a 406mm (16’’) GRP bow tunnel
Stern Thruster: ABT TRAC 75HP fitted in a 406mm (16’’) GRP stern thruster housing.
Air Conditioning: Dometic - 3 x MTC120EC 120,000 BTU modular chiller units (total capacity 360,000 BTU) – With individual air handlers fitted throughout
Water Maker: Tecnicomar MD1500, delivering 220 litres per hour or 5280 litres per day.
Water softner: Optional water softner fitted
Toilets: Planus Relax toilets in Day Head, Aft guest cabins and Master Stateroom in place of standard. Rest of the cabins and crew have standard Princess fit.
Eectrical & Monitoring
Shore Power Converter: 75kVA ASEA
Lighting: Interior & Exterior LED lighting
Underwater Lights: 13 x Underwater lights (5 transom, 4 port & 4 starboard)
CCTV: The CCTV system has a total of five cameras, comprising two low light cameras in the Engine Room, a single camera in the aft cockpit and two cameras to view the anchors (one located to cover each anchor).
AC Outlets: European sockets - 50Hz
Anchor Windlass: 2 x Lewmar V9
Anchors: 2 x 160kg HHP galvanized anchors
- Port – 200 metres 12.5mm galvanised chain.
- Starboard- 200 metres 12.5m galvanised chain
Capstans: 2 x Lewmar C6
Swim Platform: Hydraulic high low platform from Opacmare, used for tender launch and recovery and for bathing
Balconies: Hydraulic folding balconies fitted on both sides of the main deck accessed via sliding doors in the main deck saloon
Saloon Door: Main aft saloon door is electric in lieu of standard
Awnings: Mesh sail canopies with carbon fibre supports for the flybridge deck and foredeck
Spa Bath: Princess yachts supplied spa bath with multi jets
Plotter: Furuno TZT black box radar/chart plotter/GPS feeding 24” widescreen monitors
Echo Sounder: Furuno RD33 Echo Sounder display
Speed Log: Furuno RD33 Log display
Wind: Furuno ultrasonic
Auto Pilot: Furuno Navpilot 700 Autopilot
GPS: Furuno GP33 GPS & Furuno GP330B GPS
Navtex: Furuno NX700B
AIS: Furuno Class A transponder
MF/HF: Furuno FS-1575 (150W) MF/HF radio telephone.
VHF Primary: Furuno FM-8900S Class A, DSC, VHF radio.
Thermal Camera: FLIR M625L low light & thermal imaging camera
Audio Visual, Satellite TV & Satellite Communications
- Miele Oven
- Miele Hob
- Miele Microwave
- Miele professional dishwasher
- Trash compactor
- Stainless steel custom fridge & freezer, giving a fridge capacity of 800 litres and a freezer capacity of 500 litres
- Miele full height wine cooler
- Miele built in coffee machine
- Undercounter fridge
- Ice maker
- Owners mini bar custom fridge
- Drinks fridge
- Miele professional washing machine
- Miele professional tumble dryer
- Cool box
- Ice maker
Aft Cockpit Bar
Further Upgrades Of Note
- Electric blinds fitted in Master Stateroom, Saloon & Dining
- Backlit feature Onyx panel on the forward dining bulkhead
- Removable safety rails around bathing platform
- Side mount stairway with hull fittings port and starboard with storage in forepeak locker
- Glass panels in lieu of standard flybridge rail design
- Upgraded exterior freestanding furniture
- Paddleboard and seabob stowage located in the garage
- Williams 565 Jet Tender