- 2012 -
2012 PERSHING 92′ Express Cruiser
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
Designed by Fulvio De Simoni, this boat was built in GRP by Italian yard Pershing to RINA class. A custom interior uses light wood joinery and cream leather furnishings to create a calm, relaxing ambience accommodating up to 10 guests in four generous cabins. These consist of a master suite, a VIP suite and two twins, all with entertainment systems,LED television screens and en suite bathroom facilities. Crew quarters sleep three staff aboard this yacht for sale.
The main saloon is particularly attractive, offering comfortable seating, a bar and an entertainment center.
True al fresco entertaining and dining is available on the aft deck with built in upholstered seating, a table and weatherproof loudspeakers connected to the saloon entertainment center. Her swim platform is perfect for water-sports and allowing younger generations easy access to the water. Up on the sun deck is a set of sun pads that ingeniously convert into a dinette with table, protected from the sun by a large awning.
The Pershing 92 is a considerable improvement and development from the previous very successful Pershing 88 and 90 models with a perfect continuity between interior and exterior spaces, a large private upper sundeck and of course the exhilarating performance Pershing is so well known for.
- 1 Full beam Owners cabin midships with king size bed and large windows
- 1 VIP Cabin forward with queen size bed
- Two twin guest cabins with Pullman berths
- Salon with 270 panorama view and large sliding door to aft deck including side doors forward.
- Dinette for 8 in forward part of Saloon
- Helm position in forward part of Salon with 3 helm chairs
- 2 Crew cabins for 3 crew adjacent to galley forward of engine room with separate entrance.
The Pershing 92 is a considerable improvement and development from the previous very successful Pershing 88 and 90 models with a far more open salon. The flybridge is possibly the largest for any Open yacht of this size featuring a large lounge area that converts into a sunbed protected with a Bimini on carbon fiber poles. Forward there is the external helm position.
The Pershing 92 comfortable lounge and dinette on the fore and aft deck are complimented with large sunbeds providing the yacht with three separate areas to relax and entertain.
The light and airy contemporary interior with excellent views maintains the Italian styled performance orientated atmosphere so typical for Pershings and with the aft doors recessing into the structure the salon become an extension of the aft deck making the salon far more useful and inviting.
The large windows in the Owners cabin provide a beautiful view when at anchor and the sensation of a larger yacht.
Two comfortable twin guest cabins with Pullman berths located midships and all forward there is a spacious VIP cabin with a queen size bed.
The tender and jetski in the aft garage are launched with minimal efforts and the oversized bathing platform offers the ideal sunbathing area close to water.
- Furuno AIS identification System Class B
- FLIR Navigator Night vision camera
- Second helm station on Sundeck
- Furuno GPS
- Furuno Radar
- 3 x Helm Seats with electric motion
- MCU001 Touch screen Navnet Furuno Chart Plotter
- Repeater of Navigation equipment in crew mess
- 2 x Anchors Bruce (50 Kgs + 80 Kgs)
- 2 x 100 M 14 mm galvanized chain
- 2 x Windlasses
- Telescopic hydraulic hideaway gangway with remote control -Besenzoni
- Sunshade awning with carbon fiber poles for upper sun deck
- Shower (hot and cold) on bathing platform
- Air compressor
- Xenon underwater lights aft and side
Safety & Security Equipment
- Alarm system by SMS alert at engines start
- 2 x cameras in engine room
- 2 x cameras on aft deck
- 2 x Ariman Oceanic life rafts for 8 people
- ACR EPIRB
- 1 x FLIR thermal night vision ''Navigator'' camera
- Cockpit speakers
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- Air compressor
- Manual bilge pump
- Sea water pump
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Battery charger
- Hot water
- Stern thruster
- Air conditioning
- Fresh water maker
- Electric head
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Shore power inlet
Outside Equipment Extras
- Teak cockpit
- Hydraulic gangway
- Teak sidedecks
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit cover
M/Y Incognito has been well cared for by its only and present owner and same crew since new, maintaining the yacht to the highest standards.
The yacht has recently came out of the yard with the following items done:
- New AC compressor
- New teak decks
- Services on the surface drives replacing steering hoses
- 1000 hrs services
- New hydraulic PTO lines
- New fuel lines
- All new racor housings
- Upgraded underwater lines
- New 55" TV in saloon
Extended warranties on main engines until August 20th 2019.