- 2011 -
2011 FORMULA 48′ Formular 45
Perfectly maintained and presented by her owners and crew, this Formula 45 is a must to inspect if you are looking for a fully optioned weekend cruiser with nothing to add.
With her distinctive and practical hardtop styling and versatile layout, the sleek 45 yacht took Formula’s concept of cruising luxury to the next level when she was introduced in 2007. Indeed, the 45 combines the style and sex appeal of a European sport yacht with the amenities of a small motor yacht. Boarding is easy via the extended hydraulic swim platform, transom door, and twin-level cockpit. Flexiteak decking provides a nice contrast with the beige cockpit upholstery, and a walk-through windshield provides easy access to the bow.
Below decks, the spacious two-stateroom interior of the 45 Yacht features a tastefully appointed salon with U-shaped leather settee, two removable dining stools, home-size galley with full-size refrigerator, and two heads. Topside highlights include bridge-deck air conditioning, outdoor galley and wet bar, and hydraulic swim platform with dinghy lift system. The entire aft cockpit section rises for access to the engines and generator. Note the power sunroof. With Volvo IPS 600 pod drives installed with Joy stick maneuverability, anyone can berth like a pro.
Ready to go for either the new boat owner or a very nice upgrade for the experienced owner, this Formula 45 will only impress on inspection.
For a full specification or to make and appointment to view please contact Lee Marine today.
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Volvo IPS 600s with joystick manoeuvrability
- 11.5 KW diesel generator and full interior air conditioning
- Beautifully maintained by her owner and crew
- Hardtop and electric sunroof.
- 30,000 BTU Air conditioned cockpit
- Cockpit with TV and wet bar
- Aft Sunpad
- Twin Raymarine Chart plotters and autopilot
- Bose Lifestyle sound system sound home theatre system with 40 inch flat screen TV
- Full sized galley with excellent bench space.
- Underwater lights
- Glendenning shore power retrieval
Additional Information Available
Volvo Penta IPS 600