- 2008 -
2008 PERSHING 89′ Pershing 90
This luxury motor yacht, built at renowned Pershing, boasts of speed, sleek lines, and luxury interior. The yacht was designed to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 spacious staterooms, plus 3 crew in 2 cabins.
Large exterior spaces include very large swimming platform, cockpit with nice sunbathing and seating area on the bow, and flybridge.
The main deck is open plan with saloon, dining area and helm station. Stairs from the cockpit and saloon lead to the galley, crew area and engine room. Further stairs from the saloon lead to the guest cabins. The main cabin is very spacious, covers full beam and benefits from large windows. The VIP cabin is towards the bow, and two guest cabins are located port and starboard. There is also a day head on this lower level.
Additional Information Available
16V 2000 M93
- Get More Info -
- Plotter/radar display Rayrnarine E120
- Radar antenna Raymarine
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002
- Depth/Speed indicator Raymarine Tridata ST60+
- Radio VHF Simrad RS87
- Electronic engine controls
- Digital LCD panel for engine monitoring
- CCTV system with cameras in engine room and cockpit
- Naviop Monitoring system
- Intercom system
- Joystick controls for flaps, trim, bow thruster and tiller
- Rudder, flap and trim angle indicators
- Generators 2x Kohler 20kW (2600 hrs in Sept 2020)
- Air conditioning CONDARIA (fully serviced year 2017)
- Hull finished in silver paint
- Bow thruster 24hp
- Shore fresh water intake
- Watermaker Idromar 180 1/h
- Black water system with tank (304 litres) and pump out
- 2x Galvanised anchors
- 2x Anchor Bruce 35Kg each
- 2x Anchor chain 100m (14mm)
- 2x Anchor windlasses Lofrans brand (24Vx2500 Watt) model Project X4
- 2x Mooring winches Lofrans brand (24Vx1500Watt)
- Electro-hydraulic gangway BESENZONI
- Electro-hydraulic swim ladder
- Garage for tender and jet ski at stern with electro-hydraulic door
- 2x Pantograph side doors
- Electric board system 220V / 63 Amp
- Stainless steel cleats at bow, mid-ship, stern, and retractable on platform
- Glendenning cable realer 16 mt for 220V / 63Amp dock single phase connector
- Optical fiber lighting under bathing platform
- Bimini sun top at bow with hydraulic motion
- 3x Helm seats with electrical adjustment
- Optical fiber lighting in cockpit and saloon
- Dimmer for saloon and guest cabin lighting
- Electric motion for beds in main cabin and VIP
- Mosaic finish for master, VIP and guest showers
- TV 42" LCD in saloon w/ electric raising device
- TV 32" LCD in main cabin
- TV 17" in VIP cabin TV 19" in guest cabins
- TV 19" in crew area
- Sound system with speakers and subwoofer in saloon and main cabin
- Hi-Fi system with CD/DVD/Tuner in saloon
- CD/DVD player in all guest cabins and crew area
- Apple MAC Mini with keyboard and mouse in saloon and main cabin
- Satellite TV antenna NT65 with decoder in all guest cabins
- Waterproof speakers w/ volume control cockpit, bow area and upper sun deck
- Oven with microwave in stainless steel with glass door 60cm
- Ceramic cooking top ( 4 rings)
- Dishwasher ( 12 people)
- Fridge unit side by side with fridge, freezer, and wine cooler
- Washing machine branded Whirpool with 7 Kg basket
- Separate washing machine and dryer in crew area
- Extractor fan
- Dumb waiter lift in galley/saloon
- Furniture in cockpit with sink, fridge, barbeque
- Fridge in saloon and main cabin
- Exterior 24 V Fridge
REFIT AND SERVICE IN THE YEARS 2016-2020
- Annual service on main engines and generators.
- Air condition unit serviced in 2017.
- Water maker serviced every year, the salt water pump replaced in 2017.
- Arneson drive propulsion serviced .
- CO2 system fully serviced in 2019 by the main factory like indicated by SVG maritime rules.
- Fire extinguisher serviced every 2 years.
- Life rafts serviced every 2 years.
- Jet ski basic service completed regularly.
- Tender service completed in full every 2 year a full service), tender engine battery was replaced in 2019.
- Gangway sensor and hydraulic pipes replaced in 2020.
- New GPS antenna installed in 2014.
- New EPIRB was installed in 2019, and new certificate was released valid until 2024.
- New seawater pump on port engine mounted in 2019.
- Service and reparation of seawater pump on starboard engine done in 2014.
- Cleaning and painting of bilges in engine room completed in 2014.
- New sea chest valve on starboard side.
- New fuel pump on starboard generator.
- New seawater pump on port generator.
- Cleaning of grey and black water tanks (every year).
- Service of air conditioning seawater pump with replacement of the pump in 2018.
- Service of black water pump plus two freshwater pumps (every year washed and tested).
- New TV receivers in main saloon, VIP and twin cabins installed in 2014.
- Sundeck area changing sikaflex plus polishing the whole area and protecting ptf coat.
- Polishing the rest of superstructure and Hull (year 2016).
- Two coats of antifouling (every year).
- Underwater zincs which replaced every 2 years, and every year Arneson; besides full anticorrosive treatment for aluminum is completed.
- Sanding of all teak (year 2016).
- Leveling of corking.
- Repair of inverter Mass Sine 24V/5000 Watt completed in 2016.
- Full MTU service done in 2015, 2017, 2019.
- Copal painting and areas varnished (Galley floor, Control bridge floor, saloon floor).
- Upholstery job (realization of the new leather upholstery to 3 pilot seats).
- Kohler generators full service provided and replacement of both elbows for exhaust water/gas separator.
- Electronic board of main 220V fridge was replaced.
- New exterior teak table and new ALU stand.
- 2 alternator 24 Volt 80 A full serviced (labor and new spare parts (like brush & bearings) were installed.
- 2 motors of main engine start 24 V fully serviced with new spare parts.
- 4 hydraulic pipes for Arneson transmission were replaced.
- Both Generator salt water pumps were replaced and electrical 24V fuel pump too.
- Full service of 4 hydraulic Arneson pistons (new kit of gasket and O'ring was replaced).
- Both pistons of oil kit related to the swim platform were replaced.
- Both Arneson transmission were disconnected from the stern, and sea cock valves, hydraulic pipes, connectors, bilge pumps were replaced.
- 32x injectors of main MTU engine and 2 fuel pumps were replaced by MTU official dealer in 2015.
- Bow hydraulic table, the piston replaced in 2017.
- A service of batteries, 16 batteries replaced in 2017.
- Sound proofing panel in the engine room was fixed.
- Air condition pump, black water pump, grey water pump were fully serviced in 2018.
- All the extinguisher fire system was fully serviced in the 2019 during flag survey. A new document of compliance was released by SVG office.
- Both MTU main engine heat exchangers fully serviced.
WORKS IN PROGRESS IN WINTER 2019/2020
- Replacement of 2 halogen bulbs over the ceiling in the external cockpit area.
- Crew toilette pump (need to be removed and fully serviced in the workshop).
- Arneson full service, replacement of 2 big gasket, 40 lt of oil, O’ring and seals on both transmission, check and set the thrust-ball and socket of both transmission (need to remove both propeller, pistons and pipes to insert the new gasket).
- Check and repair the problem for drains sinks in the main bathroom (need to remove the entire pipes and siphon to perform a best clean).
- Check and fix a small leak of water from the shower platform . Leak of air condition salt water pump in the engine room.