- 2007 -
2007 HARGRAVE 90′
Hargrave Yachts can Arrange delivery of the yacht anywhere in the world.
Enjoy the ownership of this Beautiful Hargrave with the full support of Hargrave Custom Yachts.
This outstanding yacht has a plush interior, capturing much of the elegance, amenities and appointments of 150-foot mega yachts, this premier vessel is a compact luxury cruising yacht without the hassle and economics involved with an oversized vessel. She is executed for comfortable extended living aboard, with all the required comfort and elements for entertaining, relaxing, working or water sports. Picture yourself surrounded by rich, luxurious, designer fabrics and furnishings with no detail too small to matter. An interior inspired by her Mega-Yacht sisters, this well-appointed yacht affords all the comforts and amenities required for elegant on board entertaining.
Additionally, the easy-to-maneuver yacht is well equipped with Bow and Stern Thrusters, remote controls that can operate the boat from any place on deck, and electric warping winches, rendering her small enough for even "a couple" to maneuver on a private, romantic voyage. Completing this package is both bow and stern automatic anchoring systems!
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
VIP Stateroom 1
Crew Quarters/Crew Lounge
- Specially equipped for the French Riviera and the Med - Europe uses 50-cycle electricity, so the boat is equipped with an A-Sea Transformer 45 kVA, so the boat can use shore power anywhere.
- Commercial-grade Alfa-Lavel centrifuge filter to cleanse fuel.
- Equipped with a 13' Benzoni aluminum gangway, which extends from the stern; making it comparable to European boats with "Med Moor", which means the transom is at the dock.
- Fitted with a Transponder, which is required in the Med and can also identify other vessels on the radar screen
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art Head Hunter Type II treatment system with 50-gpd capacity, as well as a 200 gal. Holding tank.
- 2" teak cap rails all around the boat; all the same color with the plugs the same color and grain in line with the rest of the wood. It's the first thing a guest sees when coming aboard and the cap rail has been done right aboard the vessel.
- Rich walnut paneling in the main saloon and sky lounge, cherry wood in the staterooms.
- Alabaster sconces throughout.All tabletops are teak, granite, or burl wood - no fiberglass.
- Hand-painted sinks in the day head and master in keeping with the Mediterranean motif.
- Custom-built overhead moldings in the main saloon staterooms and sky lounge.
- Granite or marble counter tops and floors in the heads of all staterooms, as well as the day head.
- Specially designed teak and maple flooring in the galley.
- Premium fixtures throughout.
- All exterior decks are teak, including the boat deck, main deck and aft deck.
- 36" bulwarks forward with inside ss grab rail.
- Curved sliding glass doors aft in both the main saloon and the sky lounge with SS frames.
- Arched doorways in the main and lower decks.
- Rich upholstery and fabrics on all furniture, curtains, roman shades, and bed covers.
- Closet space has been maximized in all staterooms, as has cabinet and stowage space.
- Virtually every nook and cranny in the boat has been carefully examined to yield valuable and needed storage.
- The hull is built of fiberglass to DNV rules
- Below the waterline the hull is solid fiberglass, which eliminates the chance of water migration into the core material
- All longitudinal stringers and transverse stiffeners to DNV rules
- Windshield built to DNV rules
- Cockpit to engine room door and forward door to IMO rules
- Dogged-down Freeman hatches on the foredeck and aft deck
- Fiberglass longitudinal "I-Beam" pultrusions under the main deck for stiffness, strength and lightweight
- Running gear and rudders to ABYC rules
- 10' 6" freeboard forward
- Large freeing ports
- All deck hatches are dog-down Freemans
- Engine air intake on cabin side, not in the hull, so that water doesn't get in the engine room in severe conditions.
- Four watertight compartments
- Two forward "crash" compartments: the chain locker, and the compartment under the forward cabin.
- Steering gear compartment in stern
- A sea chest with one thru-hull for all raw water needs, eliminating a dozen holes in the hull each with its own seacock
- 36" bulwarks forward with ss handrail, instead of the standard 18".
- Naiad stabilizers with 12-sq. ft. fins instead of the standard 6-9-sq. ft.
- Electric window in front of helm in Skylounge
- A-Sea transformer 45 KVA
- Sentry/Dolphin AC/DC light transformer 110/24V x 3
- Double stabilizers and bow thruster /stern thruster bow anchor hydraulics
- Twin 32kW Northern Lights Generators w/soundshield
- Engine room fireboy Seafire FM200
- Maxwell 4500 Hydraulic x 2 w/ss plate on bow w/ 175 lb. anchors, HT 5/8 chain
- Fuel transfer pumps, Oberdorfer w/ algae eliminators
- Installation Headhunter pressure gauge system for fuel and water
- Port and starboard storage pods w/port light in each for venting
- Cable master system both fore and aft in engine room w/ 125' cord w/swivel
- HPS Hydraulic Stern Thruster 36 hp
- Delta T in ER with 4 blowers & fire damper
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
• Simrad AIS system w/GPS Antenna
• Furuno 2127BB 25kW 6.5 Array
• Hatteland JH 19.0" ECDIS DISP DC Monitors
• Furuno 1953BB 12kW 5' C-NT
• Simrad AP 25 WAC20 & RPU-80
• Xantrex Prosine 1000/24 HW x 2
• Raymarine ST 60 Speed Display
• Panasonic 2-Color Cams PTZ & Quad Cam • Furuno FAR/BB RGB Converter
• Vimar Network Outlet - Black Bezel x 14
• Seatel Wavecall 4003
• Concord Glass Bridge Pent PC
• Nobeltec Region 9 Deluxe DVD Bahamas, Bermuda
• Nauticomp Matrix Super x 4
• KVH Tracvision 6 quad Euro NAT GPIRB - II Auto