- 2007 -
2007 FOUNTAINE PAJOT 44′ Orana 44
Additional Information Available
44' 2007 Fountaine Pajot Orana 44
- Get More Info -
The ORANA 44 is Fountaine Pajot's newest offshore cruiser, and the first ever Fountaine Pajot featuring the innovative semi-flybridge. Every Orana is constructed using the latest infusion technology and you can cross oceans with supreme safety and comfort. High bridgedecks, top quality fittings and drag reducing hulls make this a true sea boat. The all composite construction, ergonomic, yet smartly styled interior and overhanging coachroof are all trademarks of the beautiful range of Fountaine Pajot catamarans, which can be found in every corner of the globe. An excellent worldwide dealer network, an unsurpassed 25 years of experience by her French builders and an unbeatable value make this a great value for sailors looking for a new and proven liveaboard cruiser.
Clients can order either the 4 cabin/ 2head or the new Maestro - version, with a luxurious owners suite in the starbord hull. Pre-order the new ORANA 44 and be one of the first to enjoy one of the most innovative quality yachts.
Special pricing is only available for the first 20 orders
Builder/Designer Builder: Fountaine Pajot Sails: Main Sail: 688 sft.l Genoa: 490 sqft.l
THE ORANA 44, the new wave catamaran:
* The idea behind the ORANA 44 is above all to be a very sea going vessel, sporting a high degree of comfort.
* Its very low centre of gravity provides maximum safety, and same level circulation between the cockpit and the saloon.
* The kitchen is oriented towards the cockpit and opens towards it, offering plenty of room and providing a pleasant experience inside and out.
* A large sliding bay provides direct access between the saloon and the cockpit.
* THE ORANA 44 enjoys a very beautiful saloon table that can seat 8 dinner guests, with a 180° exceptional panoramic views via the bow windows and the sliding stern windows.
* In the saloon, a privileged spot is reserved for the navigation table facing forwards to the sea.
Sailing performance designed with comfort and safety :
The ORANA 44 is a powerful sailboat and carries 110 square feet of sail. Her performance in moderate weather allows her to sail for long periods of time using the sail and thus benefit from reduced use of the engines.
New manufacturing technologies:
Finally, the ORANA 44's single piece hull is injection molded, with infused composite partitions. Her deckhouse is made using FOUNTAINE PAJOT's new technology, the patented "RTM eco".
Major new items:
- Berth ergonomics:
A double bed of the "island" type has been incorporated into one of the starboard hull cabins.
This is indeed the owner's suite in the Maestro version.
The other 3 cabins are furnished with "semi-island" beds.
Each one of the 4 cabins has its own private toilet with separate shower in this 44 footer.
- Refrigeration system: a new process designed by FOUNTAINE PAJOT *:
The refrigerator is close to the kitchen and has an opening of the "piano©" type, i.e. it can be opened from the top as well as from the front. This provides easy access to the entire cold volume.
The helm can accommodate 3 people and groups all navigational manoeuvres together, affording excellent visibility above the deckhouse.
A solarium is located behind the helm, including 2 mattresses with an adjustable backrest of the deckchair type.