- 2007 -
2007 CUSTOM 33′ Flying Tiger 10M
The idea of building an affordable 30 foot sport boat emerged in 2002 as a heated discussion topic in the on-line forum Sailing Anarchy. A group of avid one-design racers contributed to the definition of the requirements of a low cost 30 foot sport boat. The group guided Perry through the design of the Anarchy 30 concept boat. Starting from the Anarchy 30 Perry designed the Flying Tiger 10 M during the most part of 2005 in an open forum under the scrutiny and the input of the forum members, in a process that is probably unique in the history of American yacht building.
Additional Information Available
Flying Tiger 10M
- Get More Info -
The Flying Tiger 10 meter was designed to fill a void in one-designed sport boats, namely affordability. In keeping with the cost factor, we were able to construct a boat utilizing technology where we felt it was needed most without incurring excessive cost.
- Large V-Berth In Bow Section
- Oval Opening Hatch Above V-Berth
- Salon w/2 Settee Berths, Chart Table/Sink And Galley Pump
- 12Vdc Main Electrical Panel w/Breakers And Voltmeter.
- Quarter Berths Aft Under Cockpit (2)
- Interior Lighting
- Storage Compartments Under All Berths
- Adjustable Bracket For Lowering/Raising Outboard Motor
- Compartment For 25 Lt. Fuel Tank
- Compartment Vented With Electrical Blower
- Engine Controls Recess Built Into Cockpit Starboard Side.
- Bridge Deck Hinged Hatch Closure
- TOHATSU 9.8hp Four Stroke - Electric start
DECK and HARDWARE
- Vacuum bagged fiberglass sandwich core construction.
- Carbon Fiber Mast
- Carbon Fiber Boom
- All interior bulkheads and furniture molded and cored fiberglass construction.
- Primary Winches #40 Harken, Aluminum Drum
- Secondary Winches #16 Harken, Aluminum Drum
- Spinlock Rope Clutches (5)
- 8 Inch Marelon Cleats (4)
- Harken Adjustable Jib Leads
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler w/Controls And Fine Adjuster
- Plastimo Manual Bilge Pump Mounted In cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit w/LED Navigational Lights
- Stainless Steel Stern Pulpit w/LED Navigational Light
- Stainless Steel Stanchions And Lifelines
- Stainless Steel Handrails On Cabintop (2)
- Stainless Steel Tiller w/Carbon Fiber Extension
- Harken Winch Handles (2)
MAST and RIGGING
- Mast, Boom And Prodder Carbon Fiber
- 2 Sets Tapered Sweptback Spreaders.
- Aluminum Foil Sections
- 1X19 Stainless Steel Wire Rigging, Continuous.
- Adjustable Backstay
- Facnor Jib Roller Furler
- Main, Jib And Spinnaker Halyards.
- Main, Jib And Spinnaker Sheets
- Main Outhaul, Cunningham and Boom Vang
- Keel Hoist
- BETTS aftermarket rudder
- Ullman Racing Main - 2017
- Kevlar Main - Neil Pryde
- Dacron Main - Neil Pryde
- Brand New "in the box" by North - 2018 NEVER USED
- Kevlar by Neil Pride - furling
- Dacron by Neil Pryde - well used
- Old Neil Pryde
- Ullman - Regatta Only - good condition
- Neil Pryde Code Zero - used in one regatta - 2018
I : 39.25 ft
J : 12.08 ft
P : 40.00 ft
E : 14.58 ft