- 2006 -
2006 TIARA 43′ 4300 Sovran
BRING ALL OFFERS!!!
The Tiara 4300 Sovran with Volvo IPS (Inboard Performance System) challenges every assumption about what a boat can be by changing the whole future of onboard performance while elevating enjoyment of the boating experience.
Enjoy conversations in comfort while underway with reduced noise and vibration emissions due to the Volvo IPS performance and better fuel economy and durability without the excessive exhaust smoke. The docking ability of this boat is unmatched due to the joystick controls that make low speed maneuverability a breeze in any condition.
With a subtle, single movement of the joystick you are in command of the Tiara 4300 Sovran and the IPS propulsion units respond quickly in any direction.
You now have complete control of your Tiara 4300 Sovran in the tightest docking situations, coming about, reversing or even going completely sideways. The best part about the Volvo IPS system is that it takes up 25% less area in the Tiara 4300 Sovran giving you a fully operational second stateroom with a full head to use.
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
This model features two private staterooms with two heads. Her upscale interior features Corian countertops, solid tongue and groove teak & holly floors, Bose lifestyle stereo system, and high gloss teak dinette table with inlay. The large U-shaped dinette converts to a double berth for an extra guest. The large galley is fully equipped and provides generous space, recessed electric stove with cover and abundant storage above and below. There is a full size refrigerator with freezer above.
With four separate climate controlled areas including the helm area, the main salon, the forward master stateroom, and the aft guest stateroom you will not need to worry about comfort on this boat. The Tiara 4300 Sovran will sleep 6 comfortably with a queen master stateroom forward, an aft stateroom with side by side twins that convert to a full size with filler and a lush Ultraleather /Suede salon dining/sofa that converts to a double berth.
- Teak companionway entry with storage below
- Teak Sole
- AC/DC Master Distribution Panel
- Flat Screen LCD TV
- Starboard Ultraleather/Suede seating/dining area for 4-5 with storage beneath seating
- High gloss dinette table converts to a berth with a standard filler cushion/ottoman
- Marine Air System 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- AM/FM/CD/DVD Stereo with speakers
- Standard L-Shaped dinette/sofa that converts to a berth
- Bookrack aft of sofa
- Cabinets on aft bulkhead contain electrical panels
- CO monitor/alarm
- DC lighting
- Smoke Detector
- (2) 120V outlets
- Upper and lower storage cabinets
- Recessed 2 burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover
- Microwave/convection oven
- Corian countertops with (2) integral stainless steel sinks and hot/cold water faucet
- Over/Under refrigerator/freezer (wired A/C & D/C)
- Stove top exhaust fan
- Trash bin
- GFI protected 120V outlets
- Full frame teak door from salon to forward stateroom
- Private entry to forward master head
- Queen island berth with storage below
- Mirrored bulkhead in addition to upholstered headboard
- Drawer storage below pedestal berth
- Port and Starboard overhead storage cabinets
- (2) Reading lights, independently switched
- Cedar lined hanging locker, starboard
- Marine Air Systems 6,000 BTU AC with reverse cycle heat and digital control
- (1) Flat panel color TV
- (1) CABLE TV/Phone outlet
- (1) 120V outlet
Custom pillow top mattress with custom sheet set
- Full frame door, master stateroom entry
- Vacuflush fresh water toilet system
- Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door
- Avonite vanity countertop with clear glass vessel sink
- Lower vanity storage and lighted mirror upper medicine cabinet
- A/C discharge vent
- Exhaust fan
- GFI outlets
- Emergency egress through upper cockpit floor
- Twin side by side berths (can convert to a full size)
- Cedar lined port hanging locker with closet rod for hangers and removable shelves
- (2) reading lights, independently switched
- Storage cabinet in forward bulkhead and access to storage under companionway steps
- Mirror on starboard bulkhead in addition to upholstered headboards
- 1 flat panel TV
- (1) cable TV/Phone outlet
- (2) 120V outlets
- Marine Air Systems 6,000 BTU AC with reverse cycle heat and digital control
- Custom pillow top mattresses and sheet sets
- Full frame door with entry from guest stateroom
- Entry to day/guest head
- Avonite countertop with glass vessel sink
- Lower vanity storage
- Lighted upper medicine cabinet
- Fiberglass shower with shower curtain
- Vacuflush fresh water toilet system with cover
- Remote search light
- Factory installed Cool Helm air conditioning
- Volvo electronic throttle and gear lever controls
- 17" steering wheel with Volvo steering system
- Volvo "joystick" engine control
- Trim tab controls
- Volvo digital engine function gauge panel with fuel level and rudder indicator
- Ritchie compass
- Cool Helm air conditioning, draws from the salon unit
- Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section and 3 washer/wipers.
- Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield, includes after curtain, 2 hatches with built-in Ocean-Air screens and privacy covers, and red and white LED lighting. Aft curtain includes a zippered entryway.
- Tiara hinged helm console with digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, clock, 12V accessory outlet and mahogany steering wheel.
- Upper cockpit cool helm A/C with digital control.
- Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, screen door and privacy cover.
- Bench style helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft with storage below.
- Upper Cockpit wet bar with Nova Kool refrigerator aft of helm seat, sink, cup holders and 120V outlet.
- Portside navigation center including chart storage with white acrylic lid and cup holder.
- Teak and Corian accents in upper cockpit.
- Egress hatch from aft stateroom.
- Portlight with privacy cover for aft stateroom.
- Covers for all seating and Helm console.
- Engine room access day hatch actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access.
- Aft facing seats with covers.
- Removable cockpit table with cup holders.
- Wrap around lounge with sun pad conversion, cup holders, covers and storage below.
- Molded-in steps to deck walkways.
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold water
- Fresh water washdown outlet
- Raw water washdown outlet
- Cockpit LED courtesy lights
- 120V outlet
- Single transom (starboard side) acrylic glass entry door with SS hardware, door opens inboard with safety catch.
- Transom SS grab rail
- Port and Starboard transom mounted pop-up cleats
- 52” integrated swim platform with slide out SS swim ladder and 4 padeyes
- Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and one piece door actuated with gas springs
**ALL NEW IN 2013**
- Raymarine gS 125 12.1” Glass Bridge Multifunction DisplayTouch Screen Flat Glass with pinch to zoom and basic / vector charting
- Raymarine gs 165 15.4" Glass Bridge Multifunction DisplayTouch Screen Flat Glass with pinch to zoom and basic / vector charting
- Raymarine A80217 System Remote Keypad
- Raymarine T70169 24” HD Color Radar Dome antenna
- (2) Raymarine E32153 Raystar 130 GPS antenna Sensor (Main and Redundant Spare)
- Raymarine T70195 SR150 SiriusXM Weather Receiver
- Raymarine E32157 AIS 350 / AIS RX Only Receiver
- Raymarine E70154 CP300 Video Depth Sounder module
- Raymarine B744V Bronze Thru Hull Video Depth Transducer and high speed fairing with speed and temp.
- Raymarine 235Khz Bronze Flush mount Smart Transducer (for Redundant / shallow water digital depth readout)
- E22167 Raymarine Evolution Autopilot Display head (color)
- Fusion Marine stereo MS-IP-700I & Dash remote
- KVH M5 HD Satellite TV Antenna System
- 2 x DirecTV receivers
- 1 x Samsung 32” 5500 Series low profile Smart LCD TV
- 12V DC system
- 110/220v AC systems
- Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets
- 100 amp charger
- Electrical panels in salon and guest stateroom
- Electrical bonding system
- House and engine battery banks with switches
- Battery parallel switch
- Foredeck sun pad with beverage holders
- Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor chute, roller assembly, all chain, chain stopper, plow anchor and windlass
- One piece welded 1¼" stainless steel bow/side rails
- Pulpit mounted ACR spot light with helm control
- (4) 12" stainless steel bow and stern cleats and (4) 10" mid ship cleats
- Raw water wash down in anchor locker
- (3) foredeck hatches with Ocean Air screens and covers
- Tiara diamond patterned non-skid on all deck surfaces
- Solid hand-laid fiberglass with white gelcoat over balsa-cored hull sides
- Transom mounted trim tabs
- Gelcoated bilge areas
- Transom storage area
- Port and starboard pop-up cleats
- Bronze seacocks on all thru-hull fittings
- Black boot stripe with gold accent
- Black bottom paint
- Navigation lights
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Engine fully serviced (Dec. 2016)
- Marine Air air conditioning
- Macerator system on heads and holding tanks
- Oil change system
- (4) automatic bilge pumps
- Dual air horns
- White urethane painted engine room
- Entire cockpit floor raises hydraulically to access engine room
- Acoustical and heat insulation
- 12v lighting
- (2) Blowers
- Strainers on engine intakes
- 20 gallon water heater
- Automatic fire extinguisher system
- Racor fuel filters on mains and generator
- Marine Air compressors on rack
- Small access hatch in cockpit floor
- Bow anchor locker has saltwater wash down as well as fresh water.
- Bow thruster and joy stick.
- New Drop Curtain - 2013
- New Full Cockpit Enclosure - 2013
- Owner’s personal belongings
- Fishing equipment
- Vessel name