- 2004 -
2004 ENDEAVOUR 38′ CATAMARAN 38 TRAWLER CAT 38 POWER CAT 38
Additional Information Available
CATAMARAN 38 TRAWLER CAT 38 POWER CAT 38
- Get More Info -
Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP (240HP) diesels with 1500 hrs. with complete maintenance and service records for last 2 years. Hynautic Steering and dripless shaft seals. Economical cruising speed of 8-9 kts. If inclement weather or cruising time requires more speed, this Endeavour will easily cruise at 15-16 kts. The cockpit and command bridge is fully enclosed (NEW CANVAS 2014) yet has great ventilation with screened open windows, if desired.
Northern Lights Diesel 6KW Generator with 240 hrs. with sound shield.
Complete Raymarine electronics package includes Raymarine RL80C Radar/Color Plotter, Map, Autopilot ST5000, Depth ST60, NEW Standard Horizon VHF w/AIS receiver, hailer & antenna (2014). Electric Windlass with foot pedals at bow.
Accommodations include 2 Staterooms, 2 Heads w/shower stalls, great storage throughout the boat and great ventilation and light. Full galley with electric stovetop, NEW Built-in Microwave (2014), and Nova-Kool side-by-side Refrigerator & Freezer (12V)compartments.
The Main Salon is very comfortable and roomy with 6'6" headroom. A great place for entertaining or just enjoying the beauty of the interior of this fantastic PowerCat -- whether you are reading, visiting with friends and family or watching TV.
This is a great opportunity to own a quality Endeavour TrawlerCat 38 which has been well maintained and cared for by owners who love cruising with their friends. The spacious accommodations also allow for hosting guests with lots of space and privacy for everyone.
You will love the economy and stability of this boat, the spacious living areas, the huge amount of storage capability, and privacy for owners and guests!
Owners have been cruising the USA Eastern Seaboard and the PowerCat has been winterized, shrink wrapped for protection from the winter climate, and stored on the hard in Brewerton, New York.
IS CRUISING THE GREAT LOOP ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"? IF YOU HAVE EVER WANTED TO CRUISE BEAUTIFUL CANADIAN WATERWAYS, SUCH AS THE TRENT-SEVERN WATERWAY, GEORGIAN BAY, NORTH CHANNEL, OR THE GREAT LAKES, THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. As early as possible this Spring, the boat will be de-winterized and re-commissioned. She is in the perfect location to enjoy cruising the beautiful Canadian waterways.
Give us a call and we will be delighted to tell you all about this vessel. We have personally known both sets of owners and have a great history with this wonderful PowerCat 38. She has been well cared for and well maintained!
- Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
- Radar - Raymarine RL80C
- TV Set - NEW LG Flat Screen (2014) w/Rogue Wifi Antenna & wireless Linksys Router (2014)
- Plotter - Raymarine RL80C
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST5000
- CD Player - Sony CD Player & Changer
- VHF - NEW Standard Horizon w/AIS receiver, hailer & antenna (2014)
- Microwave Oven - NEW (2015)
- Air Conditioning - (2) 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle
- Electric Head - (2) Heads w/tank monitor
- Hot Water - 11 Gal.
- Refrigerator - Nova Kool 7.5cu ft side-by-side
- Battery Charger - 40 Amp
- Shore Power Inlet - (2)30amp Shore Power
- Generator - Northern Lights 6KW
- Inverter - 3000 Watt
- Cockpit Shower
- Davit(s) - Power-NEW ENDEAVOUR DAVIT & MOTORS REBUILT (2015)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
ACCOMMODATIONS & MAIN SALON
The Main Salon features a navigation/computer desk forward with a NEW Flatscreen TV (2014). To Port is a settee with an open backrest providing visibility into the Galley. Main Salon Starboard features 2 swivel chairs and a table top with fold-down leaves. Looking aft to the companionway is a bookcase with a mini-refrigerator for convenient access from Salon or Pilothouse.
- (2)Large staterooms, port and starboard, with QUEEN-SIZE BERTHS w/deluxe mattresses, & hanging lockers.
- Starboard hull has large hanging lockers and drawers leading from the master stateroom to the forward head & shower stall. There is also a large dressing area with a vanity/desk.
- Both staterooms have ceiling & reading lights, and large opening ports with screens.
- (2) Heads w/separate shower stalls, vanities, mirrors, large medicine cabinets, and storage shelves
- (2) Fresh Water Toilets are 12V w/macerator, holding tank, and level indicator
- Salon cushions covered with Sunbrella upholstery
- Large salon dinette folding table
- (8) Interior fans
- Custom shades for (5) large fixed windows
- Custom "skyscreens" with screen & shade for (3)interior hatches
- Peek-a-boo blinds on screened portholes
- Teak & Holly laminated flooring
- (2) 16,000BTU Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating units
- Central vacuum(ADDED OPTION)
- Linens (NEW 2014) included with purchase
GALLEY & DINING AREA
- Nova Kool 7.5cu.ft. front loading side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer
- (2)Burner Electric stove top with "Gibraltar" countertop cover
- Double SS sink
- Single control faucet with spray nozzle
- NEW BUILT-IN MICROWAVE (2015)
- "Sea Gull" water purification system
- Lots of Galley storage lockers and pantry!!!!!
- 12V hot and cold pressure water system
- 11Gal water heater-engine exchange/110V
- Dishes/pot & pans (NEW 2014) included with purchase
- Raymarine RL80C Radar/Color ChartPlotter/Fishfinder
- Raymarine ST5000 AutoPilot
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- NEW STANDARD HORIZON VHF W/AIS RECEIVER, HAILER & ANTENNA (2014)
- NEW ROGUE WiFi ANTENNA & WIRELESS LINKSYS ROUTER (2014)
- Hand Held VHF
- Remote Search Light
- Sony Stereo AM/FM Stereo/Cassette with four speakers
- NEW LG FLAT SCREEN TV (2014)
- (3) 210 amp house system Lifeline marine batteries
- 110V shore power system
- (2)30 Amp Marinco New Patented Easily Engaged Lock (EEL) shore power cords (NEW 2014) w/covers. "Eliminates the need for the traditional locking ring, creates a watertight seal every time, and ensures a safer boating experience."
- (1)50 Amp Y- Adapter connecting (2)30 Amp power cords (NEW 2014)
- 40amp smart battery charger
- 12V interior lighting
- 3000 watt inverter with transfer switch
- Navigational, deck & anchor lights
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTTwin Yanmar 4LHA-STP (240HP) diesels, 1500 hours.
ALL ROUTINE AND PRUDENT ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN COMPLETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH MANUFACTURER RECOMMENDED SCHEDULES. THIS INCLUDES ENGINES, TRANSMISSIONS, & GENERATOR -- OIL, FLUIDS, FILTERS, ETC. -- AS WELL AS HULLS, SUPERSTRUCTURE, & BOTTOM & RUNNING GEAR PAINT!
Access to the engine compartments is located under the bunks in the aft staterooms. Access for servicing is excellent as you can open the front door to the engine or remove the entire top of the engine compartment to stand in the engine compartment while servicing them.
- NEW ENGINE INJECTORS & VALVES ADJUSTED (2014)
- NEW PSS SHAFT SEALS (2014)
- NEW CUTLASS BEARINGS (2014)
- ENGINE TURBOS CLEANED, REBUILT (2015)
- NEW PORT ELBOW (2015)
- FUEL TANKS DRAINED, CLEANED, FUEL POLISHED (2014)
- RUNNING GEAR TESTED, BALANCED, & POLISHED (2014)
- NEW HYDRAULIC LIFTS INSTALLED IN ENGINE COMPARTMENTS (2015)
- Fuel filters with water separators
- (3)electric oil change pumps
- (2)12V automatic bilge pumps
- Plumbed for Watermaker (None on board)
- (2)4-blade bronze propellers
- Hydraulic steering
- (2) 90-amp engine cranking marine batteries
- (2)60 amp alternators
- Engine battery parallel switch
- Battery disconnect switches
- Fuel Transfer Pump (ADDED NEW 2014)
- High Water Alarms in Engine Compartments and remote alerts on Helm (ADDED NEW 2014)
- Maintenance and Equipment Records Available
PILOTHOUSE & HELM STATION
The Helm Station is laid out for great visability and convenience. The navigator seat is to starboard and also offers great visibility.
- ALL NEW ENCLOSURE (CANVAS, ISINGLASS, SCREENS) & (3)NEW BACK & SIDE ROLL-UP SUNSHADES (2014)
- NEW OUTSIDE CUSHIONS (2016)
- NEW PILOTHOUSE CARPETING (2014)
- NEW HELM STATION DASHBOARD COVER (2014)
- Adjustable Deluxe helm seat with foot rest
- Adjustable deluxe navigator seat
- 12V control panel at helm
- (3) SS opening deck hatches with screens in the hardtop
- (2)12V cockpit fans
- (2)AC and (2)DC outlets
HULL & DECK
- 12V Electric Windlass with bow foot pedals, 1200# with reversing option & chain locker-SERVICE PERFORMED ANNUALLY ON WINDLASS
- HULLS & SUPERSTRUCTURE CLEANED, WAXED & BUFFED ANNUALLY
- NEW SECONDARY ANCHOR, CHAIN & RODE (2014)
- NEW MAGNA GRILL (2014)
- NEW ENDEAVOUR DAVIT INSTALLED & MOTORS REBUILT (2015)
- (2)ADDITIONAL AFT DECK CLEATS INSTALLED FOR EASIER LINE HANDLING WHEN GOING THROUGH LOCKS (2014)
- BOTTOM & RUNNING GEAR PAINTED (2016)
- Great seating arrangement on forward deck, including bow corner rail seats, and bow cushions (NEW 2016)
- Hot & Cold deck shower
- Fresh water washdown at bow and stern
- 55# Anchor w/200Ft chain, SS anchor swivel
- NEW CUSTOM ANCHOR BRIDLE (2014)
- (12) SS opening ports with screens
- USCG safety equipment
- Boarding ladder
- (6) Deck storage lockers
- Wide sidedecks to bow and stern
- Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces
- Flood light for aft deck
- Stainless steel railings with double lifelines
- Aft deck lights
- DOCK LINES, FENDERS (NEW 2014)
- USCG Safety Equipment
- NEW 2014 FLEX BOAT CENTER CONSOLE DINGHY & 20HP HONDA OUTBOARD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE SEPARATELY.