- 2000 -
2000 L&H 33′ Walkaround Express
This listing is available for virtual and in person tours, please contact the listing broker to schedule an appointment.
'Daddy O's' is Not your typical L&H!! By far the nicest and most equipped L&H on the market!
She has been extensively refit in 2017 & 2018 by Cape Cod's Premier Service Yard, MacDougall's Cape Cod Marine Service. The talented team at MacDougall's have been involved since the current owner purchased her, creating a first class service schedule and project timeline.
'Daddy O's' was re-powered in 2018 with T/370hp Cummins, now with just 210 hours. She features a custom Bausch American tower with hinged buggy top and rebuilt fiberglass hardtop, EZ2CY enclosure, custom Navy canvas covers for upper station, lower console, helm chair and rocket launcher, Rupp outriggers, refrigerated cockpit fishbox, CAROLINA BLUE Awlgrip hull color, varnished teak transom, varnished teak toe rails, wrapped teak cockpit coverboards, fiberglass helm pod w/ electronic single lever controls, electronic synchronizer & trolling valves, Scopinich teak ladder-back helm chair with cushion, Scopinich teak rocket launcher with custom storage drawer. Cuddy Cabin features V-Berth w/ air conditioning, flat panel TV, compact galley with sink, microwave and brand new stainless Isotherm refrigerator. Electric flush head with holding tank.
Complete electronics refit in 2017 including NEW GARMIN package with an enormous 24" touch display at lower helm, chartplotter with HD open array radar overlay, sounder with Airmar Xducer with Chirp, Auto-pilot, Garmin VHF, ACR Spotlight. New Lumitec LED lighting package including underwater lights, tower-mounted light bar, under-gunnel courtesy lights (various colors), FUSION stereo system with JL Audio Marine speakers and subwoofer.
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
The bridge deck has a 3/4 style helm with single lever controls and a raised electronics console ahead. To either side are cushioned bench seats with storage below. There is a Skopinich teak helm chair aft of the console, and the entire area lifts up on an electric actuator for engine access as well as a manual opening hatch ahead of the console. There is an EZ2CY 3 sided enclosure.
The cabin is accessed by a bi-fold top hatch and hinged swinging door which can easily be taken off and stowed away if desired. The cabin has a Cruisair Air reverse cycle A/C unit, on the starboard side is a molded in console which has a sink, a G.E. microwave above, storage area underneath, along with the main electrical panel. On the port side is another storage area, along with an electric head. Forward is a V-Berth area with cushions and storage below. There is rod storage on either side and a Bomar deck hatch for light and ventilation above.
- V-Berth w/ Storage Sleeps (2)
- Cruisair 5,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Galley w/ Fiberglass Molded Sink
- Pressure Water System
- GE Microwave Oven
- NEW Isotherm Refrigerator/ Freezer
- Raritan Electric Toilet
- Bomar Hatch
- Cabin Light & AC GFI Outlets
- AC/ DC Electrical Master Control Panel
- Fusion AM/FM/CD 12V Stereo System
- Flat Panel TV mounted to Bulkhead
- Rod Holders (10)
- Storage Compartments Beneath Berth (3).
- Console/ helm pod w/ single lever electronic controls including trolling valves
- Three-quarter Console
- Fiberglass Helm Pod w/ Chrome Single Lever Controls & Rybo Style Steering Wheel
- Scopinich Teak Helm Chair w/ Teak Ladder Back & Stainless Steel Pedestal w/ Cushions with canvas cover
- Port Settee w/ Varnished Teak Trim, Cushion and Storage; Starboard Settee w/ Varnished Teak Trim and Refrigerated Drink Box w/ Overboard Drain
- Varnished Teak Toe Rails & Varnished Teak Transom
- JL Audio Marine Speakers
- Varnished Teak Bridge Cap;
- Electric Lift Engine Room Hatch
- Anchor Locker
- Non-Skid Deck; All Composite Hand Laid Construction.
- Acoustical insulation, engine compartment
- Automatic Fireboy system engine room
- High water bilge alarm
- (3) bilge pumps
- Trim tabs
- Bronze thru-hulls
- 12V engine room lights; hydraulic steering
- Dripless shaft logs, water cooled
- ZF reduction gear transmissions
- VDO gauges
- Racor filters
- Walker airseps
- Engine room/ pump room
- Bonding System
- Bronze Ball Seacocks on all underwater Thru-Hull Fittings, all with Electrical bonding
- Bronze Thru-Hulls; Fuel Tank w/shut off valves; Manganese Bronze Rudders & Struts
- Vibration Mounts, Engines.
Entire electronics package was stripped from the vessel in 2017, and all brand new Garmin package installed
- Garmin 24" multifunction Touch display
- Garmin Open Array Radar
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- ACR Remote Searchlight
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Glendinning electric single handle shift/throttle controls
- Electric Trolling valves
- Fusion Stereo Remote w/ JL Audio Stereo Speakers
- Trim tabs
- 12v plug; Ritchie Compass
- Dual Manual / Auto Bilge pump switches