- 1999 -
1999 GRAND BANKS 43′
The 43 Grand Banks Eastbay is a beautiful and classic boat. With CAT 3208 supercharged engines pushing 425HP, she is capable cruising speeds of over 20 knots, while also giving you fuel efficiency at lower speeds. This three stateroom layout with sleeping for 6 is the perfect boat for extended trips with family and friends. The owners of 16 years have recently updated and upgraded numerous areas of the vessel. The NEW sunshade over the cockpit provides an excellent space for enjoying the views in comfort, while the full galley complete with a NEW refrigerator provides all the capabilities of home. With low hours and a recently rebuilt port engine, she is ready for wherever your next adventure will take you.
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
Updates & Upgrades
- New shaft seals (November 2019)
- New upholstery (2019)
- New sunshade (November 2020)
- New AwlGrip hull paint (2017)
- New Galley Refrigerator (2020)
As you enter the salon, you will notice the comfortable layout with two individual seats to port and a built in settee to starboard with teak table. The classic Grand Banks teak flooring adds a rich beauty to the area. Large opening windows throughout provide natural light and airflow to enjoy the views and cool ocean breezes.
- Rich teak and holly flooring throughout.
- Two leather club chairs to port.
- Built in L- shaped settee to starboard with NEW upholstery.
- Teak table.
- Large opening windows to port and starboard.
- Engine room access.
- Samsung TV.
- Bose sound system.
Forward of the salon to the port and on the same level, is the full equipped galley. With all of the amenities of home, she has a new refrigerator, 3 burner stove top with oven, dual-sided sink, and storage cabinets above with an additional drawer below.
- 3 Burner Princess stovetop with oven.
- Stainless Steel dual sided sink.
- Teak cabinetry with light colored countertops.
- Ample storage in drawers and cabinets.
Lower Helm Station
On the same level as the galley and salon, is the starboard side lower helm station. Complete with full controls, this allows the captain the flexibility to run from the interior when desired.
- Raytheon Autopilot.
- Raytheon wind indicator.
- Raytheaon depth and speed display.
- Furuno Radar.
- Garmin Chartplotter and Navigation.
- Alarm Panel.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Trim Tabs controls.
- Navigation breakers.
- Clarion radio and CD player.
- Xantrex Inverter display.
- Windlass controls.
- Engine displays.
The master stateroom is located in the bow. The queen bed is centerline with storage to port and starboard along with a hanging closet to port. This master has opening windows to port and starboard, as well as a center opening skylight which gives this room an abundance of natural light and airflow while enjoying those cool evenings on the water. Dual reading lamps overhead provide additional light for relaxing with your favorite book after a long day on the water.
- Centerline queen berth.
- Drawers and cabinets under the berth, to starboard, and port.
- Hanging closet to port.
- Dual reading lamps over berth.
- Opening windows to port and starboard.
- Centerline opening skylight.
Companionway & Guest Staterooms
As you walk down three steps into the companionway you will find the breaker panel to starboard. Forward of that is a large pantry for additional storage. Continue forward to the port and starboard guest rooms. Each guest room is complete with dual berths that can be converted to bunks, or a single berth or couch set-up to be used as a reading nook. Storage drawers under the bunk and a hanging closet provide ample storage for guests. Opening windows allow for natural light and ventilation.
- Breaker control panel.
- Twin bunks that can be converted to a single bunk or couch set-up.
- Drawers under the bottom bunk.
- Hanging closet.
- Book shelf.
- Opening windows
Located forward in the companion way between the guest staterooms and master stateroom are the master and guest heads. The guest head is to port with a toilet, sink, and storage cabinets. Starboard is the master head with toilet, sink, additional cabinet space, and stand-up shower.
- Onan 10kW Generator with sound shield.
- Battery banks with parallel system.
- 50 amp shorepower
Rolly has the larger, more desirable, CAT 3208 425HP supercharged engines with low hours.
- Twin CAT 3208 425HP supercharged engines.
- Dripless Shaft Seals.
- Graco Oil Changing system.
- Racor fuel filters.
- Fire system.
Deck and Hull
- Electric Windlass.
- Canvas top Flybridge.
- Underwater Exhaust.
- Fresh Water washdowns.
- Fiberglass Radar Arch.
- Teak deck on cockpit.
- Shore Water connection.
- Ladder from cockpit to flybridge.
- Flybridge full helm station.
- Two captain seats.
- Built in settee with cushioned seating.
- Bose speakers.
- Walk-around to bow with non-skid surface.
- Cockpit access to lazzarette.
- Covered cockpit with NEW canvas.
- Samsung 23" flat screen TV in salon.
- Clarion CD player with disk changer in salon.
- Bose speakers in salon and flybridge.
Owner's personal belongings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.