- 1992 -
1992 CATALINA 42′
This 2-cabin, 2-head version of the Catalina 42 MK II is in the water in Deltaville, VA. This popular cruising boat is much sought after by people 'in the know' as it is spacious, sails well and has a fantastic galley and cockpit. Easy access to the water makes the Catalina an excellent cruising boat
Invictus has been sailed avidly by her owners and is now looking for a new crew. She is going to need some cosmetic TLC, but appears to be structurally sound is ready to go sailing with a new crew.
Invictus has the following equipment:
Shoal Draft Wing Keel
Classic Mainsail with Dutchman
Chartplotters and Instruments
Newer Sails and Canvas
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
This 2 cabin, 2-head layout has the aft cabin to starboard as you descend the companionway, with the aft head forward of that. The aft head is a wet head.
To port is the L shaped galley with plentiful storage. Aft of the galley is access to the cockpit locker. The galley has refrigeration, a microwave, a propane stove and two sinks.
Forward to port is the main salon seating around an oval table. Opposite to starboard is the navigation station with a small settee aft of it.
The forward cabin has a pullman style double berth to port with plentiful storage opposite to starboard. Forward of the cabin is a head with separate shower area.
New Toilets for both head compartments are on order.
At Nav Station
- Raymarine C70 Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 2006 Chartplotter
- Apelco VHF Radio
- Autohelm Multi display
- ICOM IC-M802 HF (SSB) Radio
- Autohelm Depth
- Autohelm Speed
- Autohelm Navdata
- New Batteries (2021)
- 12v / 110 v Electrical System
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Cord
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail (Catalina Sails) 2018
- Genoa (Ullman Sails) 2019
- Gennaker (St Michaels Sails) 1995
- Standing Rigging Original
- Running Rigging Mostly Original
- 2 x Lewmar 52 Self Tailing Primary Winches
- 2 x Lewmar 40 Self Tailing Halyard Winches
- Rope Clutches on Cabin Top
- Mainsheet Traveler
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Dutchman Sail Flaking System
- Dodger with window covers (approx 5 yrs in good condition)
- Bimini (approx 5 yrs in good condition)
- Helm Cover
- Mainsail cover (approx 5 yrs in good condition)
- Plough Anchor with 20' Chain and 200' Rode
- Electric Windlass
- Anchor Washdown (not operational).
- Cockpit Cushions (old)
- Stern Shower
- Cockpit Table
- Outboard Motor - Mercury 5 hp (no dinghy)
- Spare Parts