- 1989 -
1989 BERTRAM 37′ 37 CONVERTIBLE
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
"ENDURANCE' is one of BERTRAM Yacht's most popular tournament level fisherman that is widely viewed as one of the best mid-size convertibles of her era.
The upscale two stateroom layout includes overhead rod storage in the main salon, over/under bunks in the guest cabin, a walk-around island berth forward, and attractive light oak woodwork. It has a large cockpit and a spacious fully enclosed flybridge with forward seating. Its deep-V hull delivers precise handling and exceptional big water performance. She is a very strong platform with great performance provied by twin 375 HP Caterpillar 3208TAs with only 1165 original hours and an 8KW Onan generator with only 315 Hours. This is a mechanically sound vessel with a spotless engine compartment, well maintained by her current (2nd) owner, and is turnkey for her next owner.
Spacious interior sleeps 4 in two staterooms and additional 2 on pullout couch in salon.
Master Stateroom forward has a walk-around island queen berth and en-suite head and separate shower stall. Access to anchor rope locker is through a door in the forward bulkhead. There are side shelves, drawers, and a hanging locker providing ample storage. There is an A/C control, TV, and an overhead hatch with screen.
The Guest Stateroom is amidships starboard, across from the head has large upper and lower berths and includes a pocket sliding door for privacy. The Electric Head has a large vanity and a separate Shower Stall.
Three steps up form the forward staterooms the Salon has an L-shaped sleeper sofa to starboard. Overhead doors in the salon are flush mounted and opens to fishing rod storage compartment. There is TV, AM/FM/CD player, A/C controls, sliding side windows with mini blinds as well a Galley on the port side.
The Galley includes (2) undercounter Norcold refrigerators, (2) bunner electric stove, Microwave, SS Sink and H&C pressurized water.
- Kenyon (2) burner Stove
- Galaxy Microwave
- SS Sink w/ singlel ever hot & cold faucet
- (2) NORCOLD Refrigerator/Freezers
- Single AC outlet (1) GFI
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- FURUNO GPS DGPS GP36
- ROBERTSON AUTOPILOT
- ICOM VHS ( Bridge)
- STANDARD VHF (Salon)
- C.PLATH COMPASS
- DATAMARINE DEPTH SOUNDER
- (2) TVs
- AM/FM/CD PLAYER
- Onan 8 kw Genset - with only 315 hrs
- Two Batteries per main engine with parallel switch charged via alternators or a 40 amp automatic converter (4 new batteries in 3/2012)
- Shore power inlets (port and starboard) are 50 amp 120 volt AC with a 50' shore cord
- Electrical bonding system, in conjunction with a transom zinc and a galvanic isolator provide protection against galvanic corrosion
- Interior lights throughout and engine room DC lighting
- Electrical bonding system
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
Twin CATERPILLAR 3208TA Diesels with only 1165 Original Hours
- Halon fire extinguisher system
- (4) Auto bilge pumps
- (3) Engine compartment blowers
- 20 gallon hot water heater
- Raw water sea strainers
- Dockside water inlet
- Alarm system for fire, bilge, oil press, eng. temp., gear oil temp., and exhaust cooling
- SPARE SET OF (3) BLADED PROPS
Hull and Deck
- Pipe welders half tower with 4 sided enclosure
- 22lb. anchor with pulpit and windlass
- Transom door & gate
- Cockpit coaming padding (LIKE NEW)
- Rod holders & rocket lauchers