- 1988 -
1988 POST 46′ Sportfish
Second price drop makes for "Best value in class!"
Legendary Two-Stateroom East Coast Convertible that raised the bar for beauty, fishability and owner satisfaction.
Post, known for quality joinery work and premium construction " Kismet " will not disappoint. Low hours and maintained with care, this turn-key battlewagon will comfortably get you on the fish.
Twin Detroit diesels with 485hp 6-71's cruise at 23-24 knots. Onan 8kw Generator will provide clean power for all electronics.
The generous cockpit will serve to handle all the action at the fishing grounds and prove to be the comfortable playground to launch all water sports, dive and spearfish.
"Kismet" could make the ideal charter vessel - Calling All Captains!
The list of Features on-board includes:
- Generous Master Stateroom with in-suite Raritan head & stall Shower
- Guest Stateroom to Starboard with over / under bunks and in-suite Raritan head & shower
- Spacious Salon Dinette
- New House Batteries - 8/2018
- L - Shaped Salon Settee
- Salon Wet bar with ice maker
- Galley with Full - size GE Refrigerator / Freezer
- New 2016 3 burner Range with Oven & Microwave
- Flybridge Hardtop w/ Isinglass Bridge Enclosure / Out Riggers / Spreader Lights
- Transom Door
- New Alternators & Belts - Port / Starboard 8/2018
- Cockpit Bait Freezer, Prep & Bait Station, Washdown
- Battery Charger / Hot Water Heater / Halon System
- Above Average Electronics, Autopilot, Color GPS, Radar, VHF
- New 2016 Windlass
Step Back In Time and Turn Heads as You Enjoy this Classic Bluewater Lady with Family and Friends or clients.
The Conversation and Fun will be Endless.
Additional Information Available
- Get More Info -
- Depthsounder - Garmin 7610 XSV, gp51 transducer w/ down view and sideview
- Log-speedometer - Data Marine
- Plotter - GPSMAP 2006/2010
- Autopilot - Robertson AP20
- VHF - ICOM IC m-127
- Radar - Furuno FCV 582L
- TV set - VISIO flatscreen
- DVD player
- CD player - DENON
- Cockpit speakers
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning - Cruisaire type 0 / 115 volt
- Hot water
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Electric head
- Deep freezer
- Shore power inlet
- Generator - Onan 8kw
- Cockpit cushions
- Swimming ladder
- Electric windlass
- Record of service items accomplished in 2016:
- Windlass w/ remote - replaced ( Anchor Lift)
- New interior carpet & headliner, window treatments.
- New indirect / direct light fixtures 12 volt
- New range in Galley.
- Johnson & Towers Marine Propulsion Unit Install 8/30/1985
- Model# 1063 / 5303 & 1063 / 3303
- Port Serial# 6A455208
- Starboard Serial# 6A455212
- Glendinning Automatic synchronizer -
- Starboard engine: New blower in 2017
- December of 2016 new injectors in both port and starboard engines
- New fuel pump installed on Portside engine 2017