- 1985 -
1985 SILVERTON 34′ 34 Convertible
Silverton, from Luhrs Marine Group, has produced over 1,200 of the 34 Convertible over the years as affordable fun family cruisers and fishing boats. With over 70 square feet of aft cockpit deck, the 34 is roomy weather fishing or entertaining.
Her proven hull is stable underway and her accommodations below are both comfortable and attractive.
Visibility from her flybridge is panoramic.
Note: Boat is being sold AS IS. Port engine seems to run well. Starboard engine only runs intermediately. Boat has been under shrink wrap behind our Rochester Office for the last two winters.
Additional Information Available
1985 Silverton 34 Convertible
- Get More Info -
Single stateroom forward w/offset double berth, vanity and hanging lockers. Head with stall shower, New (2014) Electric-Flush toilet, sink & vanity on portside. This vessel features a large dinette to starboard which converts to double berth. Galley is down with Kenyon 2 burner electric/alcohol range, New Isotherm galley refrigerator (2014), Frigidaire microwave and a large stainless steel sink. Main salon has convertible sofa that sleeps 2, four storage cabinets, and sliding entrance door with privacy curtain. New carpet has been added.
Large flybridge seats three on pedestal mounted chairs plus padded storage box that seats two. The Mate’s seat was recently recovered. There is a new (2017) mooring cover for the bridge and new (2017) canvas cover for aft deck as well.
• Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
• Marine air conditioning/heat
• Automatic bilge pumps
• Hynautic hydraulic steering
• Engine Synchronizer
• New Water Heater (2013)
• Electric-Flush Head (2014), new hoses for head, New 29 gal holding tank
• Shore water Inlet in Cockpit (2014)
• Washdown in Cockpit
• Port Engine Muffler replaced in 2011
• Smart Charger
• New Depth sounder (2012) NMEA
• Garmin 740 GPS/Plotter w/Radar
• New Garmin GMI 20 marine Instrument (Speed, Depth, Wind & more)
• Richie Compass
• Garmin VHF radio w/DSC, Handheld In Salon
• NMEA Network Throughout
• New Fusion Link NMEA 2000 Marine Wired Remote
• Bose Speakers in Salon & Cockpit
• 27” LCD TV Salon
• 17” LCD TV V-berth
• DVD Player
• 110 volt shore power with dual 30 amp inlets & power cords
• Smart Charger
• 12 volt ship's service w/two batteries and selector switches
• Bridge Mooring Cover New 2017
• Aft deck Cover New 2017
• Bridge Bimini Frame
• Stainless steel bow & side rails
• 3 Opening Hatches
• S/S Grab Bars port & starboard bridge sides for convenient hand holds