BTC price: 34.357Essex, United States
|Brand||Sabre||Model||2016||Fuel Type||diesel||Cruising Speed||24 kn||LOA||42 ft||Beam||14 ft||Horse Power||425|horsepower||Engine Model||QSB 6.7L 425hp|
A very desirable offering, "ZANNER" is an original owner Sabre 42 with the Flybridge option offering dual station operation for the ultimate experience. She is a spectacular downeast Fly Bridge cruiser unsurpassed in the size range and category. Her owners worked closely with Sabre selecting most options and implementing many custom refinements improving on the standard yacht. From her berth in the fresh/brackish waters of the Connecticut River she has been cruised in Long Island Sound and the adjacent New England waters during the short Northern season and stored and serviced with one of the regions leading yards. No expense has been spared in her service and maintenance which is evident by her Bristol condition.
This model from Sabre is hugely successful, many built in the Salon Express model but a percentage benefit from the Fly Bridge factory option which adds an entire other dimension to the vessel. Sightlines from the bridge are spectacular as well as beneficial for navigation observing traffic, channel markers and sea state. If conditions dictate use of the lower station, this is a totally functional station also with excellent sightlines and the pilothouse door enables the skipper to easily help out on deck. The joystick maneuvering with skyhook makes close quarters maneuvering and docking a cinch!
"ZANNER" is one of the most tastefully and thoughtfully appointed cruising yachts in her class and it shows! Please arrange your inspection soon.
The salon is spacious, bright and offers spectacular 360 degree views. Entry from the cockpit is via a sliding glass door, there is also a starboard side pilot house door.
- (2) Stidd 500N series helm seats
- Stazo wooden steering wheel
- Ultraleather wrap on helm/ navigation pod
- L-settee to port with inlaid, folding salon table
- Two person settee to starboard with storage under
- Stainless steel aft bulkhead with bi-fold door
- Drop down windows port and starboard
- Main salon table w/ gloss varnish finish
- Additional Stidd seat for mate in main salon
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon
- Overhead cherry handrail in main salon
- Removable folding table and pedestal moves between salon and cockpit
- Table pedestals removable with 2 fix length pedestals for use as a table and berth
- Custom stbd side main salon layout -TV cabinet with no doors or shelves
- Samsung 32" TV
- Delete the liquor cabinet, add a barrel chair aft of the entertainment center
- Custom ottoman with a removable upholstered top and storage inside