70 ft Hatteras 1989
BTC Price: 17.553Fort Pierce, US REQUEST INFORMATION
|Model||70 Cockpit Motor Yacht|
|Cruising Speed||10.43 kn|
|Horse Power||1,800 hp|
|Engine Model||2: 12V71 TA, 12V71 TA ftp|
Perfect Timing is a Captain maintained 70' 00" (21.34m) Flybridge Motor Yacht built by HATTERAS and delivered in 1989. With a wide 18' 2" (5.54m) beam, the Hatteras 70 is a very spacious yacht that is perfect for entertaining, living on board or cruising.
Outstanding seakeeping qualities are integral to the design of the Hatteras 70 Cockpit Motor Yacht. The modified-V hull design delivers a sharp entry with a stable ride. In addition, the double chine with dual hullside step-outs means a dryer boat and more beam above the waterline.
Check out her extensive upgrades from the past two years in the list below.
- Custom Risers replaced on main engines.
- All major hoses on mains replaced.
- Raw water pumps rebuilt main engines
- Heat exchangers completely serviced (May, 2022)
- Naiad stabilizer & bow thruster systems fully serviced.
- All six shaft cutlass bearings replaced.
- Props refurbished & balanced.
- Rudder bearings replaced.
- New Awlgrip boot stripes
- New bottom job (August, 2021)
- Thru hull valves serviced
- New Awlgrip on aft deck, cockpit & swim platform
- New Awlgrip & all new rubber seals on all window frames around pilot house & foredeck.
- New bimini (May, 2022)
- All new canvas covers for all exterior cushions on top deck & foredeck sunbed
- Pilot house & galley wood floor refinished (April, 2023)
- Lazarette completely refurbished (August, 2021)
- Spectra water maker system completely rebuilt (June, 2022)