58 ft Jarrett Bay 2007
BTC Price: 32.701Orange Beach, US REQUEST INFORMATION
|1: 12V-2000 ftp
You do not have to be a New Orleans Saints fan to appreciate the WHOO DAT. This is a stunning example of an owner-captain team who have been together almost a decade and keep a meticulously maintained boat. Often the photography is better than the boat. In this instance, this is a MUST-SEE-IN-PERSON vessel. The boat has been consistently mechanically and aesthetically updated and maintained to the highest standard.
The Whoo Dat is built with MTU 12V-2000 @ 1350hp engines, dual 17kw gensets, with additional fuel for added range. She is built with a high gloss cherry Veneer and showcases two staterooms and two heads, with a single berth and storage located in the companionway.
The salon/galley features a low profile layout to provide a spacious entertaining area, with added accents for a timeless look like wood valances, black galaxy galley countertops, cherry high gloss cabinetry throughout and the galley floor is wood with a high gloss finish.
The cockpit features all of the typical amenities to include a teak deck, teal covering boards, and teak deckhouse door. large transom fish box, drink box, tackle storage, and ice chipper, which dumps into the starboard storage box. The large overhang provides protection from the sun while watching the baits.
The bridge features a centerline peninsula helm console with teak pod and single lever controls. Aft are two teak helm chairs easily accessing the teasers above. Forward and to starboard are bench seating with storage underneath. The starboard bench seat is divided so that you can rest easily facing aft and watch the baits.
- 6? Overhang
- Engine service recently completed
- New injectors and nozzles
- Heat exchangers and charge air coolers cleaned
- New Rudders 2023
- New upper and lower rudder bearings and dripless seal 2023
- Helm and companion chairs refinished and new upholstery 2023
- New Odyssey Extreme batteries for house, gensets and engines 2022
- New 12V and 24V battery chargers 2022
- New a/c units 2022
- New bridge stereo 2022
- New bridge supply batteries 2022
- New Airmar extra wide chirp transducer 2022
- New Black Mask paint 2022
- Salon windows rebedded 2022
- New shaft cutless bearings 2022
- New Lenco trim tab actuators 2021
- Main engine water pump, alternators and starters replaced 2020
- New engine start switches 2020
- New shafts and wheels 2019
- All interior headliner and carpet replaced 2019
Disclaimer: FYI Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales, LLC- Beaufort Office