42 ft Nordic Tug 2009
BTC Price: 23.961Anacortes, US REQUEST INFORMATION
|Cruising Speed||7.3 kn|
|Horse Power||540 hp|
|Engine Model||1: QSC8.3-540HO ftp|
The Nordic Tug 42 is a favorite for PNW cruising for all the right reasons. With its quality construction, sensibly laid out systems and proven design, these boats continue to have a strong following. July is an exceptional example of the design. This fully outfitted, one owner beauty has been under cover since new and shows very well. All maintenance is up to date and this boat is ready to cruise. Even better, the boat comes with assumable Anacortes covered moorage with option to purchase!
Special features include:
1) Cummins 540HP with 1440 hours
2) ABT Trac active stabilization
3) Lewmar Bow and stern thrusters
4) ZF wired remote yacht controller for transmission, rudder and thrusters
5) Northern Lights 9KW genset with 330 hours
6) 2018 AB 11' RIB with console and Honda 40
7) Steelhead 1000# full hydraulic davit
8) Viking 6 person life raft with current certification
9) Vitrofrigo refrig/freezer and separate ice maker new in 2019
10) Force Ten 3 burner propane stove with oven and broiler, microwave, trash compactor
11) Splendide combo washer/dryer with external venting
12) Espar 4 zone hydronic diesel heat
13) Reverso oil change system
14) Dual Racor fuel filtration
15) Raymarine electronics and Simrad autopilot
16) FireBoy suppression system
17) Sonohull Ultrasonic antifouling system
18) Stidd leather pedestal helm chair
19) Kahlenberg air horn suitable for a WA State ferry!
20) Vessel sold with complete inventory: galley wares, linens & bedding, tools, spare parts, ships technical and navigation library, safety equipment - truly a "turn key" vessel.
Searching for a well maintained and outfitted cruiser? The Nordic Tug 42 "July" should be on your list. Full maintenance records, oil sample reports & list of recent upgrades available upon request. Call with questions or to arrange a showing today!