Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS)
Did you know that the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show is the largest boat show worldwide? The show features the largest in-water presence of marine exhibits and boats, attracting about 100,000 attendees each year. With over 1000 brands and 1,300 boats on display, this is one of the best and must-see Florida boat shows.
When Is the Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale?
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is a five-day event. This year, 2022, the show will be held from 26th to 30th October this year.
Where Is the Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale This Year?
The 2022 Fort Lauderdale boat show will take place across seven different locations, from the Broward County Convention center to the Pier 66 Marina.
These locations include:
How Much are Fort Lauderdale Boat Show Tickets?
What Time Does the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show Start?
What are the Hours for the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show?
- Wednesday 26th October: 12 PM – 7 PM
- Thursday 27th October: 10 AM – 7 PM
- Friday 28th October: 10 AM – 7 PM
- Saturday 29th October: 10 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday 30th October: 10 AM – 6 PM
How To Get to the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
Below are the transportation options available to the public:
Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi
Boarding the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi is the perfect way to navigate to the boat FLIBS. The water taxi connects attendees from many parking lots to all show sites. Water taxi services last 15 minutes and begin one hour before and after the show. Travel tickets cost $12 per day or $50 for a 5-day.
Free Shuttle Service
The boat show provides free transport service to and from FLIBS via the following:
- Green Route. Offer round-trip services covering Pier 66, Superyacht Village and Bahia Mar.
- Blue Route. Provides transport services from the Broward County Convention Center and Bahia Mar.
Where to Park for the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show?
The Broward County Convention Center is a Fort Lauderdale Boat Show transportation hub. It provides the best convenient parking slots to and from all seven locations.
Some of these parking lots include:
- The Bank of America Plaza (401 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301)
- Brightline Station Parking Garage (101 NW 2nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311)
- Broward County Government Center (151 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301)
- Galleria Mall Valet Parking (2412 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304)
- One Parking (200 SW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
How Many Boats are Sold at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show?
There were over 1300 boats on display in 2021’s FLBIS from more than 1000 exhibitors.
Some of the most popular boats displayed include:
FYI at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
At Florida Yacht International, we are happy to be part of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this year. We have a worldwide inventory of new and used boats for sale in Fort Lauderdale 365 days per year. Our team of expert yacht consultants boasts over 300 years of combined experience. Call us today at 305-239-4978 to find out more. We also welcome you to contact us online.